Become part of a booming industry with LEDRadiant, with a potential to earn up to 100k a year while having autonomy over your flexible work schedule.
LED Radiant is a commercial LED lighting provider, and we are looking for Account Executives to power our expansion. With the LED lighting market reaching a compound annual growth rate of 25% between 2016-2020, there is a rapidly growing demand for our products and services throughout the U.S.A.
As a LEDr Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to help your clients reduce their energy costs, promote a green technology that reduces waste and is better for the environment, and make a great living doing it.
- Learn our products, services and how they help your prospects.
- Generate leads through a consultative approach while building and maintaining relationships.
- Educate potential customers about the features and benefits of our service and how they will improve their business.
- Manage and maintain a growing and recurring book of business.
- Be responsive to clients' needs and work to foster the growth of your business.
- Applicants must be hard-working, self-motivating and have strong time-management skills.
- At least 1 year of experience in B2B business development, sales or customer service.
- Professional attitude conducting business over the phone, internet or in person.
- Successful building long-term relationships and structuring deals.
- English-speaking with excellent communication skills (bilingual preferred).
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have a valid driver's license, vehicle and auto insurance.
Preference given to people who have experience in the following businesses: Property management, Auto Dealer management, Condo Associations, and Medical facility management.
Potential customers are everywhere!
Parking Garages, Gas Stations, Retail Stores (Shopping Centers), Strip Malls, Gated Communities (HOA) Car Dealerships, Hotels, Manufacturing, Warehouses, Government, Property Managers, Restaurants, Country Clubs, Condominium Associations